American Truck Simulator
Since its founding in the “far” 1997 in Prague, the small software house SCS Software specializes in the field of simulations, concentrating its productive efforts on distant hunting universes and road haulage.
Though Hunting Unlimited has had several followers, until the last discreet iteration of 2011, the Czech study is known around the world principally for its truck driving simulators, such as the 18 Wheels of Steel series, including a dozen titles, and above all the Euro Truck Simulator, from which various thematic spin-offs were translated, such as the German Truck Simulator, the SCANIA Truck Driving Simulator and the UK Truck Simulator. The international consecration however was only in 2012 with the launch of the stunning Euro Truck Simulator 2, a title that has now been able to market the beauty of over two million copies.A very surprising result for a product basically niche, which in addition to offering a playful substrate thickness has been able to count on the continued support of the developers, spoke refining and extending the experience through a pair of valuable expansions, such as the spectacular Scandinavia that we reviewed a few months ago. Driven by the enthusiasm of the users and the solid foundations of the team, the development team has been convinced to return to the fascinating theme of 18 Wheels of Steel with American Truck Simulator, a work that simply can be summarized as a version stars and strips of Euro Truck Simulator 2. Released last February 3 on Steam, we put it to the whip with our driving position and this is our analysis.
American Truck Simulator Features
- Drive highly detailed truck models officially licensed from iconic truck manufacturers.
- Your truck is your new home. Make it yours by changing cabins, chassis, paintjobs, adding tuning accessories or more powerful engines.
- Lots of different cargoes to choose: From food to machinery to hazard cargoes.
- Multiple types of trailers – from reefers to flatbeds, from dumpers to lowboys and goosenecks.
- The longest trailers (up to 53 ft) will challenge your skills and patience while hauling and during parking.
- Deliver your cargoes to a rich variety of companies and locations like refineries, oil storage, gas stations, car factories, or roadworks.
- Various simulation settings for trucking enthusiasts: Air brake simulation; different types of brakes: retarder, Jake brake, trailer brake; multiple types of transmissions straight from real trucks, brake intensity, and more.
- Feel like inside a real cabin: Adjust your seat, mirrors and position your head to get the best view of the road.
- Drive safely, follow the rules and speed limits – police will fine you if you aren’t careful!
- Ensure that you are not delivering overweight cargo – you may be checked at the weigh scales.
- Use the route adviser as your personal assistant during the travels.
- Try the life of a truck driver for hire. By delivering the cargoes safely and improving your skills, become the owner of your own, successful company!
- Build your own fleet of trucks, buy garages, hire drivers, manage your company for maximum profits.
- Make your trucking time better by listening to your favorite songs via built-in music player or streaming your favorite radio stations.
- Capture your favorite moments with a photo mode offering rich set of editing options.
- Great support for steering wheels, gamepads and other input devices.
- Long-time support of the game, including new features.
- Obtain challenging Steam achievements and collect all hand-painted Steam trading cards.
American Truck Simulator DLC’s
- Christmas Paint Job
- Halloween Paint Job
- Kenworth W900
- Kenworth T680
- Volvo VNL
- Peterbilt 579
- Peterbilt 389
- Wheel Tuning Pack
- Dragon Paint Job
- Valentine Paint Job
- System Requirements
American Truck Simulator MINIMUM:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Dual core CPU 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTS 450-class (Intel HD 4000)
- Storage: 3 GB available space
American Truck Simulator RECOMMENDED:
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 64-bit
- Processor: Quad core CPU 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 760-class (2 GB)
- Storage: 3 GB available space
How To Install American Truck Simulator in 2017 ?
- Download And Run Installer As Administator
- Follow The Instruction & Install the game
- Done! Play From Desktop Shortcut!
ATS v1.5.3s (1.4GB) (Steam RIP)
ATS v1.5.2s (1.4 GB)
Patch v188.8.131.52 to v184.108.40.206 (27.5 MB) (Require ATS v1.5.2s)
Patch v220.127.116.11 to v18.104.22.168 (57.2 MB)
Unlock All DLC In Legit Game (v1.5.3s)
cream_api (Just copy it to Game Folder)
All DLC Pack With Cream API (278.1 MB) (Extract into Game Folder)
It’s Not Driving, It’s TRUCKING!